We are keen to recruit enthusiastic and resourceful NEGOTIATOR/MEDIATIONS in Malaysia.
Our mission at amalan is to assist people in regaining control of their finances. We advise our customers on ways to renegotiate their loans to a level they can afford. We are first to offer such service in Indonesia using a professional, attentive and customer focused approach, supported by cutting edge technology.
As NEGOTIATOR/MEDIATIONS you will contribute establish good communication and negotiation process of our customers' debt problem to the banks.
- Handling debt negotiation and consolidation to the banks and get the best result
- Handling debt collectors, including answer phone, meeting with collectors, reply message or email
- Maintain relationship with the bank especially collection department
- Join with the team to do customer’s debt management analysis
- Join with the team to advice customer’s debt management plan
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Proven track record in collection department, ideally more than 1-2 years
Good negotiation skill
Have analytical understanding about customer’s debt especially in unsecured loan
Have a deep understanding in collection and credit payment process
- Fluent in Malay and good English
- This is a full time position.
This is an exciting opportunity within a small and dynamic team in a high growth startup led by an international group of experienced finance and start-up veterans (for bios, please visit: amalan). It is a fun job for a highly motivated and creative person that learns quickly and likes a fast moving, challenging environment.
We offer a start-up environment with flat hierarchy that gives you ample space to develop yourself professionally and to apply your creativity. Starting salary and benefits are competitive with excellent growth perspective.