Associate Consultant - Indonesia & Malaysia
Hi, awesome one! Great opportunity for you!
amalan international is looking for Sales/Consultant to help clients to understand our service as a leading debt management company in Southeast Asia. Together we reduce the debt burden for people who find it hard to pay off their credit card, personal loan, and mortgage debts.
You will work at our awesome headquarter on the rooftop of one of the malls in Yogyakarta. The successful candidate will be a talented, passionate, and detailed person who loves to communicate and persuade people for their good.
- Receive inbound calls including sales leads and calls from current and potential customers.
- Place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads, explain the benefit of amalan’s services and persuade potential customers to complete and submit an application.
- Communicate with customers in writing. Prepare standard documents to sign up customers based on amalan templates.
- Answer questions about our service and the company to sales lead and provide status updates to existing customers. Ensure customer understanding and satisfaction.
- Assist customers with any problems experienced with our service and inform the appropriate team member to find a solution.
- Update our customer database after each customer contact.
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns and overcome objections
- Highly motivated, able to manage priorities and adapt to change in a fast-moving environment
- Professional and friendly attitude and able to quickly develop a good relationship with customers
- Strong influencing and closing skills
- Proficient with standard office applications and the ability to use new software quickly
- A Diploma, Bachelor or Master’s Degree from a reputable university
- Previous telesales or desk collection experience is a plus, but not required
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia, good English skills
- Fluent in Malay & English for those who apply as Malaysia consultant (extra benefit)
- Live/stay around Yogyakarta is preferred
- Willing to be in shift schedule
This is an exciting opportunity within a small and dynamic team in a high growth startup led by an international group of experienced finance and start-up veterans (for bios, please visit: here). It is a fun job for a highly motivated and creative person that learns quickly and likes a fast-moving, challenging environment.