Head of IT - Indonesia
Hi tech enthusiast! amalan international is looking for an experienced Head of IT for our brand new Yogyakarta headquarters to oversee the IT operations in our organization.
We are the leading debt management company in Southeast Asia. Together we help reduce the debt burden for people who find it hard to pay off their credit card, personal loan, and mortgage debts.
We need your bright thinking to build our IT team, develop our IT talent and manage a lot of ongoing projects to improve our customer experience and our team’s efficiency. You would be liaising with other departments across Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, to meet their technological requirements, develop and implement custom tailored solutions.
- Overseeing all IT projects & operations.
- Managing and supervising employees in the IT department.
- Establishes and/or coordinates programmes of work (delivered through development).
- Providing technical guidance/solution for task completion.
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating IT projects in line with organizational objectives.
- Liaising with other departments, determining and addressing their IT needs and requirements.
- Ensuring the maintenance of current projects and technology systems.
- Identifying vulnerabilities, the need for upgrades, and opportunities for improvement.
- Proposing strategic solutions and recommending new systems and software.
- Preparing financial budgets and performance reports.
- Building and maintaining relationships with external vendors.
- Ensuring reported issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Degree in computer science or a related field required.
- Proof of continued education such as certifications is desirable.
- 3+ years of management experience in an IT environment.
- Have knowledge & experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Sound working knowledge of IT operations, systems, and developments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Good in English
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to relocate to Yogyakarta, one of the foremost cultural centers of Indonesia.